- Full time
- Based in Beijing, China
Asia Perspective is growing and expanding business to Beijing office. We are looking for talented Management Consultants to join with us. We welcome both experienced professionals and entry-level applicants.
- Work independently to design and develop templates used for data collection
- Independently collect data either through interviews, surveys, desk research, or other methods depending on the project’s scope, nature, and requirements
- Assist in preparing and conducting supplier/ site visits and collecting relevant data
- Independently carry out relevant analysis according to project requirements and scope
- Prepare concise, accurate documents to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients as well as presentations to existing clients with support from senior consultants
- A bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in finance, supply chain, manufactory, automotive industry, auditing, CSR related fields
- A proactive team player with the ability to work independently on project-based analysis and business assessment
- Strong business sense, logical and analytical, has good communication and negotiation skills while maintaining a good relationship with our clients
- Good communication skills both in Chinese and English
How to apply:
Please send us your CV, academic transcripts and cover letter. This, as well as any inquiries are to be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.