- Full-time positions
- Based in Beijing/Shanghai/Zhongshan, China (The work location depends on projects)
Summary of the Position
Asia Perspective is growing and expanding business to Beijing, Shanghai and Zhongshan. We are looking for talented Management Consultants to join with us. We welcome both experienced professionals and entry-level applicants.
Asia Perspective is looking for top performers with a strong ability to take initiative. You need to have great people skills, high level of business proficiency in English and Chinese, willingness to adapt and a proven ability to learn in a fast-changing environment. While academic results and consultancy experience are meritorious, having the right drive and entrepreneurial spirit is crucial.
The work involves research, analysis, external contacts and presentations. You will contribute in consultancy projects assisting our clients in Asia, in our ventures and in developing our firm. You will work closely with senior colleagues as well as with the management, taking on substantial responsibility from the start.
- Work independently to design and develop templates used for data collection.
- Independently collect data either through interviews, surveys, desk research or other methods depending on the project’s scope, nature and requirements.
- Assisting in preparing and conducting supplier/ site visits and collecting relevant data.
- Independently carrying out relevant analysis according to project requirements and scope.
- Preparing concise, accurate documents to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients as well as presentation to existing clients with support from senior consultants.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, economics, supply chain or business administration related fields.
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently on project based analysis and business assessment.
- Strong business sense, logical and analytical, has good communication and negotiation skills while maintain good relationship with our clients.
- Proficiency in English and be able to make relevant PPT or report independently.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a few lines on your interest and fit for working at Asia Perspective. State “Consultant_Application_China” first in the subject line followed by your full name. This, as well as any inquiries are to be directed to: email@example.com.