Shanghai Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Based in Shanghai, China
Asia Perspective is growing and expanding business to Shanghai office. We are looking for a talented Management Consultant/Senior Consultant to join with us.
- Work independently to design and develop templates used for data collection.
- Independently collect data either through interviews, surveys, desk research, or other methods depending on the project’s scope, nature, and requirements.
- Lead and conduct supplier/ site visits and collecting relevant data.
- Independently carry out relevant analysis according to project requirements and scope.
- Prepare concise, accurate documents to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients as well as presentations to existing clients with support from senior consultants.
- A bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in finance, supply chain, manufactory, automotive industry, auditing, CSR related fields.
- A proactive team player with the ability to work independently on project-based analysis and business assessment.
- Strong business sense, logical and analytical, has good communication and negotiation skills while maintaining a good relationship with our clients.
- Good communication skills both in Chinese and English
How to apply:
Please send us your CV, academic transcripts and cover letter. This, as well as any inquiries are to be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.